Hydroxycut & other fat burners

Options
2»

Replies

• hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did Hydroxycut for a couple months and it didn't do anything! Then the next month they had warnings on TV talking about how it can cause kidney failure and wanting me to sue them if I ever suffered that problem while taking it......

I now take the MegaMen Vitapacks from GNC and am very happy with how they make me feel and how it helps me. My wife is on GNC Women Ultra Mega Engery and Metabolism and she enjoys how it helps her not feel sluggish late in the afternoon.

You aren't going to find any MAGIC pills that will do the job of weight loss and fat burners for you, but you can find many things that will help assist you when you workout. Go to GNC and talk to them and they will give you suggestions, and it's not going to cost $60....

We sell hydroxycut for our clients. It was recalled over a year ago and the certain ingredient, isn't in the product anymore. The reactions based in the news were from a small percentage of the people who tested them so therefore our client removed from the market and reproduced the product. Saying that I would read up on any product you are going to take. GNC stores only sell the products, it is unlikely unless they study every product they sell that they will know what they do. My husband takes hydroxycut but he weight trains. The side effect he gets is the shakes from the caffeine, but only if he doesn't train on the days he takes them. If you are experiencing any other symptons I would stop taking. With hydroxycut you have to follow the instructions carefully and they say no snacking, 3 meals a day. In my opinion 3 meals a day don't suit all either. Our client sell a wide range of Sport supplements that I really do believe in and take but hydroxycut really isn't one of them. I would recommend hydroxycut for the body builders and not the normal joe bloggs
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Ive said it in many many posts. There are only 3 drugs that cause weight loss without any change in lifestyle:
    I don't think anyone here is advocating taking these without some sort of lifestyle change.
  • desireeharper2011
    Options
    I just ordered ephedrine at a dose of 8-10mg and will add offbrand caffeine and is aspirin required? I don't want a bledding stomach.. I had bought gnc energy n metabolism and it didn't work so added hydroxycut but got mean so I'm returning those and getting the ephedra stack. (Id like to know the diff in dose in ephedra and ephedrine, which I can't get my hands on.). Replies apprec. Thx, dh
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    My advice is to stop buying the crap and save your money. If you feel the need to invest in something and are truly ready for the journey then invest some time reading and following this link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I just ordered ephedrine at a dose of 8-10mg and will add offbrand caffeine and is aspirin required? I don't want a bledding stomach.. I had bought gnc energy n metabolism and it didn't work so added hydroxycut but got mean so I'm returning those and getting the ephedra stack. (Id like to know the diff in dose in ephedra and ephedrine, which I can't get my hands on.). Replies apprec. Thx, dh
    In honesty, if you have A LOT to lose, ECA really isn't going to do much. ECA is that little "push" for individuals who are already fit, have high metabolic rates and are usually within reasonable body fat levels and just are looking to get over the hump. If one is overweight, unfit, and hasn't stuck to a good exercise program, ECA will have such a minor effect with the exception of raising your heart rate a little.
    Do EVERYTHING you can to lose weight without supplements first.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition