If YOU ruled the world...

Options

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Women need licenses to procreate.

Welfare = Mandatory drug testing.

ahh now someone is making sense!!

And for those who fail? What we throw them on the streets for smoking weed? take their kids away? Leave them homeless and make their kids go hungry? Does it matter if it's weed or heroin? How about testing them for alcohol abuse too -- seems only fair. And cigarettes. Why not cigarettes.. come to think of it junk food too. Because you know, obviously we have to decide how they get to live if we're paying for that lifestyle right?

I had a friend that I bartended with that had one kid, and one on the way. She was also going to nursing school full time. She paid all her bills/school on her own. No Help from family or the father. She went to the goverment looking for help to pay for some of her books - they are rediculously expensive and their answe was No, you make too much money. Her sister, who is a meth head has 4 kids, all different dads, she has no job, and lives off goverment assistance. They pay for her HOUSE in the city. and she receives food stamps.

Welfare is such an awesome system. Lets help the people who dont even want to help themselves.

First of all, in all that gibberish you really didn't address any of her questions. Secondly It's government not "goverment."

They clearly are already a politician. :bigsmile:

If by politician you mean "uneducated hick who talks out of their *kitten* and reverts to kindergarten insults when they feel threatened " then yes...they are well on their way for sure!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Cake would have 0 calories.

Chocolate would have 0 calories.

mmm...now I'm craving me some chocolate cake!
    Options

Welfare = Mandatory drug testing.

ahh now someone is making sense!!

And for those who fail? What we throw them on the streets for smoking weed? take their kids away? Leave them homeless and make their kids go hungry? Does it matter if it's weed or heroin? How about testing them for alcohol abuse too -- seems only fair. And cigarettes. Why not cigarettes.. come to think of it junk food too. Because you know, obviously we have to decide how they get to live if we're paying for that lifestyle right?

I had a friend that I bartended with that had one kid, and one on the way. She was also going to nursing school full time. She paid all her bills/school on her own. No Help from family or the father. She went to the goverment looking for help to pay for some of her books - they are rediculously expensive and their answe was No, you make too much money. Her sister, who is a meth head has 4 kids, all different dads, she has no job, and lives off goverment assistance. They pay for her HOUSE in the city. and she receives food stamps.

Welfare is such an awesome system. Lets help the people who dont even want to help themselves.

First of all, in all that gibberish you really didn't address any of her questions. Secondly It's government not "goverment."

From the looks of your pictures you are a meth head as well. I understand your frustration.

Are you *kitten* kidding me??

Mmmmm nothing like a little bit of meth sprinkled on my cereal in the morning!! ^_^
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    If by politician you mean "uneducated hick who talks out of their *kitten* and reverts to kindergarten insults when they feel threatened " then yes...they are well on their way for sure!

Funny, that's EXACTLY what I meant.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

Welfare = Mandatory drug testing.****

****100% agree with this. Actually here in Canada there is a strong debate as to this happening. I love the idea.

I agree the procreation thing too lol
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

Welfare = Mandatory drug testing.****

****100% agree with this. Actually here in Canada there is a strong debate as to this happening. I love the idea.

I agree the procreation thing too lol

I would agree to that only if the executives and upper management of any company that receives any form of corporate welfare also had mandatory drug testing. Imagine how many banks and defense companies would fail if they had to decide between government cash and tax breaks or their cocaine.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm surprised that no one is interested in learning to fly a helicopter.

No thanks. I prefer my vehicle to become a glider rather than a rock when the engine fails.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Id move to Australia open a taco joint by the beach and live happily ever after
  • krik84
    krik84 Posts: 47
    Options
    "The world would swing if I were king,
    Can I help it if I still dream time to time?" -Petty
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    hmm.. where to start lol. If you want Welfare or food stamps, you need to pass random drug tests and have housing inspections and people applying for jobs for you. ( i know it's a lot but seriously, something needs to be done)

Trashy/skimpy/whorish clothing would only be allowed in bedrooms. I don't care to see someone's crack or nipples because they feel like showing them off.

Oh, and there would be no more GMO's.. no artificial coloring and to go along with the change in food stamps, certain foods (soda, candy, etc) will not be allowed to be purchased.

I'm sure there is more but dinner is ready :)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Men would have PMS, wear bras and shave their legs.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    The whole world would have to:

Recycle
    Cut back on energy waste, pollution

And every country would have to send to my castle their most beautiful woman to me the most awesomely tanned man int he whole world!

And Id be sippin on a XX(DOS equis) beer!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that no one is interested in learning to fly a helicopter.

Does it have a gun?
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    "The world would swing if I were king,
    Can I help it if I still dream time to time?" -Petty

get high and never come down
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    1) Obama would be fired because:
    a) He isn't doing a good job, and
    b) I would rule the world and make the decisions, so his position is essentially eliminated.

2) Welfare would only help those who need and want the help. Excluding those who are on drugs. Drug testing would be mandatory.

3) It would be mandatory that hot ladies make out whenever I'm around, even if they aren't into women.

4) I'd make MFP forums uncensored.

5) Beastie Boys is only allowed to be played while wearing headphones, so that I would not hear it.

6) Pedophiles would be given the death penalty.

7) The following people would shut the *kitten* up, under my direct order.
    7(a): Jillian Michaels.
    7(b): Dr. Oz too.
    7(c): The entire cast of American Idol, and any other "talent" show, too.

8) Beer would be allowed to be consumed in professional environments, to ease tension.

9) Yoga pants must be worn by hot girls, at least 3 times a week. Other times may be occupied by short shorts, and mini skirts.

10) I would overrule the court and find Casey Anthony guilty and she would be subjected to a lifetime of picking corn out of turds in the sewer system with her bare hands. Said corn would be her nightly dinner. Uncooked, of course.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i'd free all my sons...i love em love em babaayyyyyyy
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    1) Obama would be fired because:
    a) He isn't doing a good job, and
    b) I would rule the world and make the decisions, so his position is essentially eliminated.

2) Welfare would only help those who need and want the help. Excluding those who are on drugs. Drug testing would be mandatory.

3) It would be mandatory that hot ladies make out whenever I'm around, even if they aren't into women.

4) I'd make MFP forums uncensored.

5) Beastie Boys is only allowed to be played while wearing headphones, so that I would not hear it.

6) Pedophiles would be given the death penalty.

7) The following people would shut the *kitten* up, under my direct order.
    7(a): Jillian Michaels.
    7(b): Dr. Oz too.
    7(c): The entire cast of American Idol, and any other "talent" show, too.

8) Beer would be allowed to be consumed in professional environments, to ease tension.

9) Yoga pants must be worn by hot girls, at least 3 times a week. Other times may be occupied by short shorts, and mini skirts.

10) I would overrule the court and find Casey Anthony guilty and she would be subjected to a lifetime of picking corn out of turds in the sewer system with her bare hands. Said corn would be her nightly dinner. Uncooked, of course.

:drinker:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Eliminate laws that protect the stupid from themselves.
    Options
    i'd free all my sons...i love em love em babaayyyyyyy

...black diamonds and pearls...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Women would wear pants, and men would wear skirts.

*whispers... "this happens"
This discussion has been closed.