Favorite salad dressing?

Options
I need a new salad dressing. I end up getting one and I will eat it to the point where I get sick of it. I HAVE to start incorporating more salads into my diet, because there are not many veggies that I like. Any suggestions? Preferably low-cal of course :)

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Steak... I like steak to dress up my salad... ok, if that's not an option, raspberry vinaigrette is really good. It also depends on the salad, some tastes go better with certain things than others, or in place of the raspberry you can use some forms of citrus, like lemons, limes, or oranges. That usually imparts a good flavor.
  • KarliMS
    KarliMS Posts: 12
    Options
    Light Balsamic vinaigrette or Raspberry vinaigrette.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Salsa, add a teaspoon of vinegar.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Kraft toasted sesame! It's delicious and there's a light version too :)
  • cbrick143
    cbrick143 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love raspberry vinegarette as well!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Light italian parmesan, yumm-o
  • ABIGgirl
    Options
    Trader Joe's (reduced fat) Cilantro Dressing! or Ken's Light Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette :D
  • phillymills
    Options
    Fat Free French goes a long way for a change
  • Txifonly
    Txifonly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms makes zero calorie dressings that are surprisingly good! I have tried the ranch, bacon ranch, caesar, honey mustard, and raspberry viniagrette and they were all great. And zero calories for all of them.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I stick with plain ol' Ranch, full fat and calories. It's one of indulgences I allow myself....
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I like fat free italian it doesn't taste fat free to me. I also like the raspberry vinagarette
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Raspberry vinaigrette, especially if you have crumbled bleu cheese in the salad. I also like Ken's Steak House Lite Creamy Caesar, and also the Chunky Blue Cheese (but I have to allow for it calorie-wise).
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Wishbone salad spritzers in Italian vinaigrette and ranch.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Any type of citrus and olive oil, I really like grapefruit, sounds weird but was great.:flowerforyou:
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I have a few that I like. I make a homemade ranch dressing that is awesome - as in better than the junk you get at the store. It's like 45 calories a serving (2 tbsp). I also make a homemade vinagrette that is really good.

My other favorites - Pigtail Twist makes a bleu cheese that is 45 calories a serving (2 tbsp) and is delicious. They also make a tripple berry vinagrette that is amazing. They are gourmet dressings but SO work it.
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Light Balsamic vinaigrette or Raspberry vinaigrette.

my favs too
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Maple Grove Farms Lime Basil Dressing ... THE BEST!
  • Lanae7
    Lanae7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love Brianna's French Vinaigrette and Lite House Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette dressing. A little goes a long way. The taste is almost like Olive Garden's salad dressing.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I like Kraft Cucumber Ranch and they have a light one...it's good to dip your veggies in too to get some added flavor and it only has 45 calories per serving :)
  • doinme2011
    doinme2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the Kraft fat free italian vinagarette mixed with Ken's light vidalia onion vinagarette. what a tasty combo. or sometimes i will eat the italian alone :smile: