WEEK 4- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts, kind words and prayers! That means a lot!

My knees were feeling it today so I had to give my lower body a break today and did ab and arm work.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am feeling challenge I had to miss days at the gym to do my workouts I am just starting level 2....sorry I have not been posting tomorrow I will post measurements you all are doing great!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    HI TO ALL I HAVE DONE LEVEL 2 FIVE TIMES WITHIN 7 DAYS... MY PLANS IS TO DO IT 3 MORE TIMES BEFORE I MOVE ON TO LEVEL 3 IN 5 DAYS SO THATS IS DEF DO-ABLE... I DID THE ADVANCE MOVES ON LAST NIGHT AND O.M.G. I AM SORE EVERYWHERE :huh: LOL..I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH THROUGH...U GUYS ARE ALL DOING SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB:))))
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HI TO ALL I HAVE DONE LEVEL 2 FIVE TIMES WITHIN 7 DAYS... MY PLANS IS TO DO IT 3 MORE TIMES BEFORE I MOVE ON TO LEVEL 3 IN 5 DAYS SO THATS IS DEF DO-ABLE... I DID THE ADVANCE MOVES ON LAST NIGHT AND O.M.G. I AM SORE EVERYWHERE :huh: LOL..I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH THROUGH...U GUYS ARE ALL DOING SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB:))))

Good job on 5 days! Wow....AND the advance...you are Major!! Good job!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Bump update tonight
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Week 4 Level 2 complete! Everyone have a great evening!:smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Well needless to say Level 2 is what it is for me Tough!! I enjoy it though I can say but after a 4mile run yesterday, 2 challenges, and high burn...Last night it was extremely tough being everything was already sore and tired..BUT I thought of you guys and new I had to stay on schedule Wed is always my Day 1...so...THANKS for giving me the reminders of what I am here for and how supportive we are to one another and WE GOT TO PUSH!! Tonight we will do it again! Have a Marv Day everyone!

you are on fire!!! you inspire us all!!!! go steph go :flowerforyou:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options

awesome dedication sarah!!! you have been killing it!! & awesome job doing all the advanced moves!! you rock :drinker:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options

that is wonderful girl! keep up the great work!
    I think tomorrow I'm gonna try to do "all" of the advance and may add weights to some of it but we will see..:smile: sn: i forgot to take before pics but i can definitely tell a difference... so glad Sexxy started this challenge :wink:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 on Level 2 and I am still loving the hurt. Next week I will do another 5 days with weights!!
    I love how everyone is sticking this program out!! Continue to Rock it out Ya'll, Have a Fabulous Day!!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am on week 2 I had some challenges I started a week after you all and then I had a reinjured foot so I did not complete the entire week before I had to rest. I am just starting my week two and my measurements are as follows:

26 ½ Right Thigh
    27 Left Thigh
    Waist 33.5
    Hips 43

This weekend I have some running to do and I will continue to complete out my week.
    You all are doing great! I am so excited to be part of a team of athletics such as yourselves!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My measurements are basically the same I took them briefly this morning and they seemed smaller but I wasn't recording them so I went back this afternoon and they are the same :(
    Both Thighs 25"
    Hips 40.5"
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    my updated measurements:

weight- 139
    waist- 28
    both thighs- 21.5
    hips- 38
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Weight: 162 lbs
    Waist: 30"
    Left Thigh: 24"
    Right Thigh: 24"
    Hips: 42"
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Weight: 166 lbs
    Waist: 29 1/2"
    Left Thigh: 23 1/2"
    Right Thigh: 23 1/2"
    Hips: 40"
  • ShannonWinger
    Options
    My stats haven't changed since last time. Did level 3 today and it was rough. Still having a tough time with my knees in bow pose so I may need to do something else rather than that move.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My stats haven't changed since last time. Did level 3 today and it was rough. Still having a tough time with my knees in bow pose so I may need to do something else rather than that move.

Uh oh is that "Bow pose" the move you are doing in your profile pictures?:noway: scared just thinging about it:huh:
  • ShannonWinger
    Options
    No, in my picture that is side crow or side crane. Took a while to get to that. You'll see bow pose on Level 3 as the last move. It hurts my knees.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    No, in my picture that is side crow or side crane. Took a while to get to that. You'll see bow pose on Level 3 as the last move. It hurts my knees.

WOW....you have made skills girl! LOVE IT!! I don't think i could ever do that!! JUST WOW...you are doing great!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Hey Ladies I am behind on the Level 2...so I will be forced to do it 3 days back to back..Sun-Tues....With the thought I just fall to my knees..LOL..BUT i am a Warrior Princess as Committ says I am(Yeah whatever) and I will beast these 3 straight days out before we go to the SCARY Level 3...YOU GUYS i couldnt thank you enough for sticking with this and providing others along with myself MAD support!! I KNOW I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS! XOXO