ZZZZZZZ's

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    i think i create 1.21 Gigawatts of energy when i sleep, I am always kicking off the covers and or hanging half of my body outside of the sheets... that is why i can not sleep with cloths on... and I too usually sleep with a fan on, no matter how cold it is outside... its only 5 degrees outside, but i can not sleep with anything on...

is that strange?

if i could get away with it I would go NEKKED all the time...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I can't have any of my body parts hanging off the bed... it's like something is going to come out from under the bed and get me! :noway:

Ok, I do have a quirk after all. I can't have any body parts hanging off the bed either, for the same reason. :noway:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep in complete silence. I used to sleep with a radio on but my fiance can't sleep with a radio on. He has to have a fan going no matter what the temp is outside. I can deal with the fan thing. It makes some noise at least. I must have some type of noise. I think it's because when I was little my mom and dad would purposly turn up the radio or TV to get us used to sleeping through noise. That way, they didn't have to tip toe around. :smokin:

No socks.....unless I'm really really really cold.(but then they end up off by the time I fall asleep...as soon as I warm up.....that is........unless I'm really really tired and fall asleep before I warm up):huh: :bigsmile:

I don't like to sleep with someone breathing in my face either :grumble:

I don't like anyone too close to me...I must have my space tantrum.gif Snuggle for a little while but when its time to sleep go away tantrum.gif:bigsmile:

I think that's it. :flowerforyou: :smokin:

were we separated at birth? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Sounds a lot like me.....

You sleep with her fiance too????? :noway:

tsk...tsk...tsk....nono.gif

:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha Ha Ha, funny people today. :angry: :laugh:
    That would be quite the commute and I don't think my hubby would appreciate it much! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    i think i create 1.21 Gigawatts of energy when i sleep, I am always kicking off the covers and or hanging half of my body outside of the sheets... that is why i can not sleep with cloths on... and I too usually sleep with a fan on, no matter how cold it is outside... its only 5 degrees outside, but i can not sleep with anything on...

is that strange?

if i could get away with it I would go NEKKED all the time...

Far be it for us to hold you back! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I cannot sleep in complete silence. I used to sleep with a radio on but my fiance can't sleep with a radio on. He has to have a fan going no matter what the temp is outside. I can deal with the fan thing. It makes some noise at least. I must have some type of noise. I think it's because when I was little my mom and dad would purposly turn up the radio or TV to get us used to sleeping through noise. That way, they didn't have to tip toe around. :smokin:

No socks.....unless I'm really really really cold.(but then they end up off by the time I fall asleep...as soon as I warm up.....that is........unless I'm really really tired and fall asleep before I warm up):huh: :bigsmile:

I don't like anyone too close to me...I must have my space tantrum.gif Snuggle for a little while but when its time to sleep go away tantrum.gif:bigsmile:

That would be quite the commute and I don't think my hubby would appreciate it much! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah ya gotta watch Shannon.....:devil: <
    that's Shannon
  • Shannon023
    Options

that's Shannon

Oh suuuuuuurrrrreee. :angry:

Margie's the one sleeping with your fiance and I'M the :devil: ???

Hrmpf! CrossedArms.gif
  • kellch
    Options

that's Shannon

Hrmpf! CrossedArms.gif

Margie would Never do that! :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Hrmpf! CrossedArms.gif

thsmiley_consoling.gif I'm sure she'll stop now that she knows it bothers you. :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Where the hell have I been?? Who is sleeping with who's fiance???? And why wasn't I informed!!!:angry:

Gossip and gossip alike!!!:grumble:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I cant sleep in anything that is baggy or in the way! Normally only tank top and snug shorts only. Or if no kids that night nude.

lol. I can't sleep completely nude. Need underwear at the bare minimum. :ohwell:

I sleep nakey even with the kids. I asked DH before we got married if it was going to be a problem. Heck, he doesn't care! He'll get up with the barfers and other nighttime complaints, just so he can sleep next to a hot naked chick!

I do however have to have sheets and blankets pulled up and tucked in around my neck, and I have to have blankets all year around, because it has to weigh down on me.

I also don't like breathing in my face, so we always sleep back to back after about 3.5 minutes of snuggling. After that amount of time, I'm too hot, so that's all he gets (unless we went to bed early, for other reasons...)

If we went to bed early, for those "other reasons" I can't sleep if the bed is wet. This also applies if I've had the night sweats (thanks perimenapause). I just can't sleep on the wet spot. :laugh:

I now have a hard time sleeping if the cat isn't in bed with me. He's got a huge purr, and curls up under the sheets and blankets and puts his head on my "pillows". I've gotten used to the furball and the noise... I need it now, or I can't sleep.

Ummmm... Oh yeah, and the tv needs to be on. But the volume has to be turned down really really low, to the point where you almost have to strain to hear it. That way, when the first comercial is on, I'll relax because I don't need to hear it, and I'm out before the show comes back. And when I wake up in the middle of the night, it also works as a nightlight:blushing: .
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Where the hell have I been?? Who is sleeping with who's fiance???? And why wasn't I informed!!!:angry:

Margie. She gets around. hush.gif

{{she's gonna soooo kill me when she gets back}} th_teehee.gif
  • kellch
    Options

Hrmpf! CrossedArms.gif

thsmiley_consoling.gif I'm sure she'll stop now that she knows it bothers you. :smooched:

We could always swing :smokin:

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

Just kidding.........that's terrible :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

No one......Shannon's just being Shannon whack.gif

happy.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

[img]http://209.85.javascript:add_smiley('glasses','post_body')48.11/html/emoticons/happy.gif[/img]
    Oh! Better watch my back then!!!!:glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Options

happy.gif

:embarassed: sad030.gif
  • kellch
    Options

[img]http://209.85.javascript:add_smiley('glasses','post_body')48.11/html/emoticons/happy.gif[/img]

Yes she is mean tantrum.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

I'm nice and you love me, d@mmit!! :angry:
  • kellch
    Options

I'm nice and you love me, d@mmit!! :angry:

CrossedArms.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,992 Member
    Options

...and your husband. :tongue:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    SHANNON!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nah, it's all good! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: