anyone else having a blah day?

Options
i don't really know what is going on with me today but i just feel... blah! :huh: i was so tired this morning when i woke up that i decided to make today my day off from working out ( i work out 6 days a week). i thought the extra sleep this morning would help... but alas.... it didn't! :grumble: now i feel tired and have a headache and this is what i feel like when i just through in the towel and say "i don't care i want to eat something!" :embarassed:

the thing is i have been doing so good these last two weeks and have even lost 5 lbs already!! :drinker: i'm afraid that after making it through a long, draining work week i will cave in over the weekend and lose all the progress i have made :cry:

i guess i am just tired and lacking in motivation today! plus it is sooo cold :noway: it makes me want to be at home under the covers and not sitting here at this desk! :grumble:

Replies

• tmbish82
    Options
    i don't really know what is going on with me today but i just feel... blah! :huh: i was so tired this morning when i woke up that i decided to make today my day off from working out ( i work out 6 days a week). i thought the extra sleep this morning would help... but alas.... it didn't! :grumble: now i feel tired and have a headache and this is what i feel like when i just through in the towel and say "i don't care i want to eat something!" :embarassed:

the thing is i have been doing so good these last two weeks and have even lost 5 lbs already!! :drinker: i'm afraid that after making it through a long, draining work week i will cave in over the weekend and lose all the progress i have made :cry:

i guess i am just tired and lacking in motivation today! plus it is sooo cold :noway: it makes me want to be at home under the covers and not sitting here at this desk! :grumble:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Honey, you are preaching to the choir.
    Everyone has a crappy day occasionally.:flowerforyou:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Meeeee, tooooo! I've been working hard for the past few days--walking at least 2 miles per day, strength training and eating well--and this morning I woke up and felt like I haven't slept in DAYS!!! :frown: My trainer said it's because my body is trying to heal. Whaaaat? :embarassed: I thought all the hard work would mean I'd lose weight and shape up faster, but he said your body needs to recover from exercise. Also, if you don't drink enough fluids, your body has ways of MAKING you slow down, so you don't expend what it doesn't have! How about that!!! :tongue: So, you may need this day of rest for your body to recouperate! Me, too! :happy: I'm not doing my normal walking routine today, but instead will just focus on streching and breathing exercises!

Have a good weekend!!! :drinker:
  • tmbish82
    Options
    Meeeee, tooooo! I've been working hard for the past few days--walking at least 2 miles per day, strength training and eating well--and this morning I woke up and felt like I haven't slept in DAYS!!! :frown: My trainer said it's because my body is trying to heal. Whaaaat? :embarassed: I thought all the hard work would mean I'd lose weight and shape up faster, but he said your body needs to recover from exercise. Also, if you don't drink enough fluids, your body has ways of MAKING you slow down, so you don't expend what it doesn't have! How about that!!! :tongue: So, you may need this day of rest for your body to recouperate! Me, too! :happy: I'm not doing my normal walking routine today, but instead will just focus on streching and breathing exercises!

Have a good weekend!!! :drinker:

that makes so much sense!!! i have been so tired all week and can't understand it! :huh: i feel like i could fall asleep at the drop of a hat and during my lunch breaks i just crash!! :embarassed: maybe my body is trying to recover from all of the work i have been putting it through during the last 2 weeks... and i know its not used to getting out of bed at 4am!! :tongue:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    the whole week has been BLAH for me,,,lol
    BUT...coming here cheers me up
    Hope you get un-blahed soon
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Recovering from bronchitis, so believe me I understand. I resolved to get back in gear with MFP on monday and next thing I knew I was laid out in bed for the rest of the week. I may feel like poop, but at least today I can walk, talk, and breathe without hacking up a lung. Hopefully the last of the itch in my throat goes away soon and I can get back on track.

Little victories, right? :wink:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I did my workout today but after I just felt really dizzy and really tired so I went home and napped before going to work. And now AT work I'm just feeling BLAH BLAH. Wish I could crawl back into bed!

THis is going to be a long day but it sounds like that's true for everyone.

Oh well!