Can someone explain this?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    LOL... I'm sure it happens from laundry, but why is it ALWAYS in my underwear? I rarely find it anywhere else?
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    LOL... I'm sure it happens from laundry, but why is it ALWAYS in my underwear? I rarely find it anywhere else?
    Ah, I gotcha. Lol Just one of life's little mysteries! Be glad they aren't clogging the drain instead, that's the problem at my house!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    OK, every morning my ritual is exactly the same. I get up, take a shower and shave, get dressed and then wake up my wife before leaving for work.

So how do I end up with one of her hairs in my underwear at least 3-4 days a week? I know they're not mine because they are brunette and at least 12" long.

My underwear was clean and in the drawer, my pants were hanging in the closet and she was asleep in bed when I put them both on.

I mean, does she pluck them and stuff them in my underwear while folding them as a way of "Marking Her Territory"?

After 16 years together and this happening fairly regularly I find it cute, but it bugs the crap out of me to explain "how" it happens.
    Dude, do the laundry yourself and put it away. That way you ensure no hair.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh rats! You figured out her little secret. She's marking her territory. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: