today's sweat

Well...here at work and hardly working...it is Friday afterall and looking forward to this afternoon's cardio workout. Am going to do a 2 hour hike that has some fairly steep little inclines that get the sweat going. Warm here today, will only need a t shirt, shorts and my fanny pack to hold the water bottle.

what will be your afternoon sweat today?

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Well...here at work and hardly working...it is Friday afterall and looking forward to this afternoon's cardio workout. Am going to do a 2 hour hike that has some fairly steep little inclines that get the sweat going. Warm here today, will only need a t shirt, shorts and my fanny pack to hold the water bottle.

• I will be going to the gym for 45 minutes on the tread mill and then some strength training after that. I will be wearing my winter coat, hat, gloved and scarf to the gym it is -25 here today
  • I'm with you ohrscarlet. It's freezing here so it's off to the gym for some major weight lifting. I lift my lower body and upper body on different days. Don't want to burn myself out to quickly.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    my afternoon sweat will be my first shot at Week 2 of the Couch to 5K. I'm really enjoying my results and I have more stamina than I thought I would.
  • My afternoon sweat will result from 60 excruciating minutes at the hand of our trainer who is furious with us for skipping the gym on Monday and Tuesday in order to go to the driving range. Doesn’t matter that she worked us extra hard on Wednesday as punishment for this. She’s had two whole days to think of other ways to inflict pain.

Yes, we learned our lesson...
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member

I'm soooo jealous, it's -21 with the windchill...brrrrrrr, I did a morning sweat, so i'm good, might go play tennis with my son this afternoon :smile:
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    I can't believe I DID IT! It is 14 degrees here and I just finished doing my run and then coming back and walking the dog. Altogether I've run 4 miles and walked 3 miles today. It is so freaking cold I had just about talked myself out of doing it today but then convinced myself to "just try." Thanks for letting me share!
  • I can't believe I DID IT! It is 14 degrees here and I just finished doing my run and then coming back and walking the dog. Altogether I've run 4 miles and walked 3 miles today. It is so freaking cold I had just about talked myself out of doing it today but then convinced myself to "just try." Thanks for letting me share!

Wow, great job. It isn't nearly as cold here but I managed to convince myself it was too cold to run this morning. :blushing: