Replies

• tessjk
    tessjk Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow! great success!!! awesome!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I love your dress in the last picture. It is soooooooooo pretty!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    What a transformation!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kind words! It really means a lot :)

As for people asking for tips, I really don't feel qualified to share any?! I can tell you what I have done but what has worked for me may not work for others...basically I exercise 4 times a week. i do bodycombat classes, go to the gym, legs,bums and tums classes, aqua energy classes etc. When I first started this journey in January I did a lot of zumba but after a few months I got bored of it and found my weight loss stalled as a result so what I would say is find an exercise that you enjoy! and change it up every so often. I have recently started aqua energy classes as it's something different to what I have done before. I now do exercise because I like the feeling it gives me rather than to 'lose weight'. Do it and enjoy it!

Food wise I eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. I have at least 3 pieces of fruit a day and eat a lot of homemade salads for my lunch. I also steam vegetables and have them for my dinner with chicken or fish. I think I eat pretty cleanly to be honest.

TREAT DAY!! Since I started, every Sunday I eat what I like. I don't worry about calories, if I fancy it, I eat it! However, I don't go overboard and binge for the sake of it! I can see how some people use these days to really over-eat and that's a bad idea!

Umm apart from that just keep going. It is hard at times and I have really struggled with the mental side of things but just keep pushing on...

x
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I feel super motivated now!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great and by the looks of it, you're feeling great!!! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job! and i love "thinny"..i say that all the time!.. great job!
  • Srdunco
    Srdunco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo amazing! Inspiring!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Not skinny!!!! Very slim and beautiful!!! Very inspirational!!!!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well! Congratulations!! And yes, you are very "thinny!" Great job!
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Awesome results.

8488541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • nursemom27
    nursemom27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    absolutely incredible!!!! Way to go!
  • gloria581
    gloria581 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! You are definitely an inspiration for all of us.
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow - that does inspire me. Well done. Your photos are like looking at 2 different people!!!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow - that does inspire me. Well done. Your photos are like looking at 2 different people!!!
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    Wow is all I can say!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look amazing...congrats
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great Job! AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!