Holy Hot Chocolate Batman!!!!

Options
I never ever knew that Swiss Miss Hot chocolate has 120 calories per one pack! Doh.gif
I drink 2 packs at a time. 240 calories. WOW.. I'm going to have to work out today to keep from going over calories. I haven't even had lunch yet!

Replies

• ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I never ever knew that Swiss Miss Hot chocolate has 120 calories per one pack! Doh.gif
    I drink 2 packs at a time. 240 calories. WOW.. I'm going to have to work out today to keep from going over calories. I haven't even had lunch yet!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Get the 25 calories-a-pack sugar free kind!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Or try the Nestle rich hot cocoa mix. For 2 tsp. it's only 80 calories and if you put a cup of milk in it it adds up to be 200. If you want the calories lower then just put half milk half hot water.
    I like Nestle better then the swiss miss packets.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Stephens is AMAZING hot chocolate... depending on the flavor the calories vary... The sugar free is great though as well. I LOVE dark chocolate.
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    I'm a Starbucks fiend, but I'm on a calorie and monetary budget! :laugh: I drink the "short" hot chocolate with 1% milk and no whip cream. It's 8 ounces of fluid, so about the same as a packet of Swiss Miss, but guess what....only 90 calories! Someone said to try the sugar free option---I'm going to try that and see if the taste is still fabulous! :happy:
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    try the sugar free kind, I used to drink the regular too until I saw the calories.:drinker:
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Some one posted this site before I found it to be fabulous! hungry-girl.com they have a recipe for making the Starbucks hot chocolate using sugar free Swiss miss.

Ingredients:
    1 packet Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet Hot Cocoa Mix
    2 tsp. Coffee-mate Sugar Free Hazelnut powdered creamer
    2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
    2 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
    4 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
    Optional Garnish: additional unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions:
    Place all ingredients in a mug except for the Reddi-wip. Add 1 cup very hot water, and stir until ingredients are fully dissolved, melted, and combined. Top with Reddi-wip and, if you like, sprinkle with additional cocoa powder. Consume as soon as you can without burning your tongue!

MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 cup with whipped cream (entire recipe)
    Calories: 114
    Fat: 5g
    Sodium: 173mg
    Carbs: 14.5g
    Fiber: 2.5g
    Sugars: 8g
    Protein: 3g

POINTS® value 2*