Juicer

Options
My aunt Might Be Giveing Us a Juicer Friday I am a person Who has a Hard Time eating Raw Fruits & veggies Will This Count for my serveings a day?? how many serveings do i need of fruits & veggies on a 1200 cal a day?? I am so Excited about it :-)

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    I am to a hard person with eating fruits & veggies!

Let me know how your Juicer goes for you,maybe I will try it:smile:

Good luck.
  • jlang13
    Options
    You need to eat 10 servings of fruit and vegetables. And, no cooked foods.
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the veggies. I can eat fruit all day but veggies always tend to go bad in my fridge. So I have been doing the green smoothies lately to get my daily servings in. I try to get 5 servings of fruits and veggies in on most days. I just put any sort of leafy green (spinach, kale, romaine lettuce) about 2 cups per smoothie, with a banana and any other fruit I have on hand. Blend it with 2 cups of water or one cup of almond milk and add ice and it is better than Jamba Juice!
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Thank You All :0 I will Let You know How it Goes keep Ideas Comeing I'm still confused about serveings on fruits & veggies a day & Juiceing....
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm saving up to buy a juicer before the end of the year. I'm looking forward to trying these recipes:
    http://www.health-actually.com/recipes/juice-fast-recipes-great-whether-youre-fasting-or-not/

I'm pretty sure that it does count for your veggie servings but don't quote me. Personally I count it but only if I have 'double'. So if a serving of normal veggies is 1/2 cup then I will drink 1 full cup and count it as 1 serving.