Grrrrr...please tell me what I ma doing wrong....?

I have lost weight:happy: .... and I do the little weigh in thing .... but on my main page it still says that I have lost 0 pounds:noway: ...which is kind of strange.... because yesterday it said I lost 1 pound...which was not acurate...but now it went to ZERO!! What gives???:angry:

Replies

• I have lost weight:happy: .... and I do the little weigh in thing .... but on my main page it still says that I have lost 0 pounds:noway: ...which is kind of strange.... because yesterday it said I lost 1 pound...which was not acurate...but now it went to ZERO!! What gives???:angry:
  • Guess no one has any insight... :ohwell:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Hi there...double check your goal entries to make sure they are accurate...then go to check in and enter today's weight...I just walked through it at my home page and it is working for me...hope that fixes it for you...if not, message mike.

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    sorry....I don't know either.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I think you have to wait 24 hours for it to update correctly. If not, place your post under technical.
  • Who care I saw you yesterday and you look like you have lost more than that:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Just keep of the good work. I will check it out and let you now later. See you.
  • :tongue: Thanks!