Negative Feedback?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I dislike it, but it's par for the course on a public forum. I just ignore it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It took me awhile to get friends on here but the ones I have are great. But in a public forum sometimes it's different-- a lot of it really just people just being brutally honest. Some people can take more of that than others. A good way to protect yourself is to make sure you know which topics will stir people up before you post about them--- use the search feature and read what's already been said. Sometimes people get testy when they answer the same question over and over. And good luck! Feel free to add me. :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    While I agree that there are some ingorant and retarded drama queens here that do nothing but stir the pot...for the most part, it still a valuable resource and supportive community. Just be careful not to read the truth as a negative issue. you are reading text and it is only Your interpretation of what is stated. Other than that...if someone offends you...get your inner snark out!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I've been personally 'attacked' by the same women a few times. I ignore her for the most part.

But I always find there is a hint of truth in what most people say (unless they are being nasty and confrontational), unfortunately most people lack the tact or class to say it in a manner that is non offensive. Also, because this is a large site with very like and unlike minded people, what someone thinks is fine to say, another person may find extremely rude or hurtful.
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    I've been personally 'attacked' by the same women a few times. I ignore her for the most part.

That's terrible!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

That's terrible!

I ignore her because it seems to be her attitude, just the way she is. I read a few of her thread replies and she clearly is not attacking 'me', she just feels the need to misread everything and make it negative :(
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

That's terrible!

I ignore her because it seems to be her attitude, just the way she is. I read a few of her thread replies and she clearly is not attacking 'me', she just feels the need to misread everything and make it negative :(

in other words, a troll.... ***sigh.... as if we dont have enough to deal with, eh? LOL
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Add Big Daddy-- he's a great friend :)
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have some seen some negative comments around the forums but can happily say never directed towards me in any way... Everyone I've added as friends and talked to on the forums has been extremely helpful, polite and kind.
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    the majority of people here are nice though, partly because we are all going through the same kind of thing :) But the others who give negative feedback with get their comeuppeance when they don't get the support they need because of their bad attitude.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The moment the internet was created, the trolls began to slowly leave their bridges... They are every where now... Don't let it get to you. When people troll or are being a pr*** it usually means they are compensating for something like a small.... brain .... So don't let it get you down, because thats what they try to do, bring you DOWN to their level to make themselves feel less trollish.

:heart: love