Stay motivated...stay motivated..stay motivated

Options
Ugh!
I lost almost 30 pounds on this site and over the Holidays put on 2 pounds....NO biggies...I didn't stress just wanted to get back on track
When I initially started here I was VERY luck...I lost every week, never hit a plateau etc

I've been really really good this week...and even started (GASP) running a littl eon the treadmill
BUT this am the scale went up another .5 pounds

I know if I stay on track the weight will come off...I just need to stay FOCUSED!

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ugh!
    I lost almost 30 pounds on this site and over the Holidays put on 2 pounds....NO biggies...I didn't stress just wanted to get back on track
    When I initially started here I was VERY luck...I lost every week, never hit a plateau etc

I've been really really good this week...and even started (GASP) running a littl eon the treadmill
    BUT this am the scale went up another .5 pounds

I know if I stay on track the weight will come off...I just need to stay FOCUSED!

Kim
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You can DO it! :happy:

On a side note...this morning I was wishing I had a digital scale for more accuracy...but now, after reading this, I'm SO GLAD I don't have one...I would make myself insane with every .5 lb! LOL
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You can do it :flowerforyou:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Kimber507: I know exactly how you are feeling right now. For some reason I was doing awesome, losing almost everyday then starting last week Im hardly losing and ate whatever I wanted the past weekend and gained 2lbs. I have lost it but just lost my mojo!

Let's pick each other up!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
    Thanks sweettart.....

I know if we stay on track and stay focused it will pay off
    The answer is NOT to eat whatever we want...that will only make everything worse....(I need to keep reminded myself of that)

Kim
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You will be fine. You can do this :flowerforyou: Our weight will fluctuate so don't let it get to ya :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I've just come off of the same "plateau" (or so we'll call it) I gained about 1 pound over holidays and then when I was really watching it gained another....well I increased my calories because I found I was too low (now at 1350-1400/day) and increased how often I exercised....it took a couple weeks but I am losing again and am now below my per Holiday weight.... Good luck don't give up!