I 2 am new...

As the lovely people before me has said, Im new to this. Not so much new to dieting and exercizeing per say but I guess I am because before u have a child, it seems weigh can slide off it was easy but after I had my son its so much harder! you have schedules to stick to and people to work around..so much more stress! lol
I hope this site and the poeple on it can help me succeed of my goal of 31lbs lost....now in saying that I in turn would like to wish u all the best of luck......
Anyways, my name is Juanita single mama of a 1 yr old lil boy. Ill be starting classes soon for CNA and if all goes well LPN....not really much to say in an introduction! lol

Psalms 144:1

Replies

• As the lovely people before me has said, Im new to this. Not so much new to dieting and exercizeing per say but I guess I am because before u have a child, it seems weigh can slide off it was easy but after I had my son its so much harder! you have schedules to stick to and people to work around..so much more stress! lol
    I hope this site and the poeple on it can help me succeed of my goal of 31lbs lost....now in saying that I in turn would like to wish u all the best of luck......
    Anyways, my name is Juanita single mama of a 1 yr old lil boy. Ill be starting classes soon for CNA and if all goes well LPN....not really much to say in an introduction! lol

Psalms 144:1
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Good luck & welcome, Juanita! :flowerforyou:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Welcome! MFP is the place to be for encouragement and insights! Cheers!