New Here

Options
Hi, I am new to this sight, but think this is what i have been looking for. I am about 50 pounds over weight. Earlier this year I was working out, and dieting and was doing wonderful.. then we had to move, and we moved our business, and well...the days just flew by one after another without me working out. Or eating as well as I should . I started putting back the weight I had lost ( I have gained 10 lbs back out of 25) I dont want to see the scale go back up. I want to see it go down again. And, I just turned 50 and want to make the most out of this year. Need help staying away from the candy dish on my desk, ( which i moved away to another place today) and put almonds there instead.

Replies

• wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Moving the candy dish and replacing it with almonds is a great move. I keep a can of almonds stashed to snack on myself. I think you will find a lot of support here on MFP, plus some useful diet, exercise and nutritional tips.
    Good luck to you.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Great community and support here
    Feel free to add...positive friends are great motivators
  • MsWilder1
    MsWilder1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank You!! This is what I have been missing..support. My husband means well..but he has never had problems with weight and he doesnt crave sugar..so he just doesnt understand that its not as easy as just saying no.! I am happy to have found this sight!!