help... I am stuck!!

Options
So basically, this time last year, I wasn't happy with my weight. I had foot surgery, was basically immobile for like 3 months and gained a bit. I joined a gym almost a year ago and was being SO GOOD about going 3 times a week and being more active in general... I also tracked my calories and was drinking a lot more water than anything else. In the past 6 months or so, I somehow managed to become an opener at Starbucks soo... I wake up at 3 am 4 days a week and have become slightly dependent on caffeine. Also, I am so tired by the time i get to the gym, I can't really find the energy to work up a sweat.
My biggest problem is, it is really REALLY easy to consume unnecessary calories at work. I eat a sample here or there, drink a caramel macchiato or something and then BAM... I've already consumed half my calories for the day.
I really want to lose about 10 more pounds. I have maintained about 138 for quite awhile now but I'm only 5 feet tall so I am a bit overweight. What can I do to get motivated and back on track?

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Focus. You have to choose and Act to maintain the focus on your goals.
    That's all it is in this case.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Try straight black coffee. Its yummy.
    Also, go to the gym anyway, it will revive you.