Pillsbury Ghost Cookies

Options
Wow made them for my son, ate one, then another and then another. I swear it's all sugar and I have now realized that if I have a little of sugar so sweet it immedately has me craving more. That's it though I done, package them up and put them aside. Hello it's green tea time.

Replies

• momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think Casper lied ghosts are not friendly especially when they come in a cookie.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Those things are like crack. I can never eat just one. I have to eat like 50
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Their crunch is like an orgasm.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I know! I ate 4 of them today! I absolutely had to make myself STOP eating them!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    my daughter has been asking to make cookies i told her friday when its not school nights and i am dreading it cause i have no control lmao
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I love those pillsbury cookies and when I make cookies I'll make chocolate chip for me and the sugar ones for him (and me).. my best advice is to separate them into servings in little sandwich baggies! (I wanna say 2 cookies are a serving?) I also eat them IN the bag.. helps me to just eat one serving!
  • Judith1044
    Options
    i dont even bother baking them, theyre so good raw....i cant buy them at all !!!!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I admire you for even getting them baked! I peel the wrapper back like a banana peel and eat the dough . Sugar is like that, though. You eat a little and want a lot more :/