Pics: 160 to 130 :)

Options

Replies

• Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    First of all: great job.
    Secondly: I'm more amused by your cat poking his head out from behind the pillow than his glowing eyes ;)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am 166 and want to get to 136, this give me a lot of motivation! Thank you for sharing!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    you look great! I was so excited bcuz I saw your post and our starting weights were about the same and 140 is my mini goal and 130 is my second goal. And you are in inspiration. I have to say though that you dont look like you carry ANY weight in your stomach
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, these responses are amazing!!!! Thank you to everyone SO MUCH! <3

And yes, that's my cat, Jessie! Haha :) That's her favorite spot in the apartment!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Steph!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!!! Good job on all your hard work! Your inspiring! :)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job girl!! So inspiring! The cool thing is my highest weight was almost 160, and 130 is my goal weight too!! xD
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Congratulations.....I was just thinking tonight about how nice it is to be able to change things, like my weight....it's like becoming a new person. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You really did motivate me more knowing there was someone else out there similar to me. I'm the kind of person who holds belly fat more than any other kind and used to eat an entire pizza and dessert! I have my days where I wish I could have pizza but I'm avoiding it for the time being considering I don't have the self control quite yet.

Thanks for sharing though, it really is a great motivator to see others posting their success here!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Skinnieminnie128
    Skinnieminnie128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! :-) Congrats on your loss...your story is inspiring:-)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! That's very impressive. Congrats!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    WOWSERS!!!!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Your pics totally inspire me to stick to it and stay on track :)
  • sc1572
    Options
    Awww thank you EVERYONE! <3
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    wow - you look fantastic girl. Awesome job.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You look amazing, and I am uber jealous of your legs!! WELL DONE!
  • sc1572
    Options
    Thank you!!!! :D
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I,too, am jealous of those legs lol. Even when I was thin I had big ole thighs. Cant see any belly weight?? And no idea why your family would give you a hard time - you have done wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing - I love seeing the before and after pics - nothing gets me motivated more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!