16 lbs down from 162!

Options
emd0019
emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
Okay so I know a lot of people post on here about how they lost a whole lot of weight.... I am not one of those people. I know 16 lbs for most isn't inspiring but I saw how I looked in this sweater this morning and was so excited.:happy: I don't know if you are going to be able to tell a big difference with the pictures I chose but I wanted to put these up here so maybe I won't let myself backslide.:embarassed:

Before around 158-160
6216032412_90fbe5b9b0.jpg

After
6215501317_e24e65afda.jpg

And here is one of my dog enjoying the sun this last weekend while I was studying
6200750133_cc34058bef.jpg

Like I said I am by far no inspiration but I put these up here more for myself than anything.

Replies

• evansproudmama
    Options
    Your waste looks so tinny! You can tell the difference keep up your good work :-)
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Definitely inspiring to me and probably to many other people that have just started MFP. I just started Monday and I will probably post pics every 10 pounds lost. lol. But you can see a difference..... congratulations!!!
  • GregT44
    GregT44 Posts: 28
    Options
    16 is huge... Fantastic work..... Proud of you !
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great work.
  • acraft83
    acraft83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great and yes, you can tell a difference! 1lb down is better than 1lb up so 16 down is a big accomplishment!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration! Believe me! My start weight was 166 and I am only down 13lbs but I wish I looked as great as you do now! Maybe another 8 lbs will do it! Thanks for posting, is going to help me stay motivated
  • Estavegas
    Options
    You look awesome girl..... Yes u did it, so pat urself on tha back! and Yes u deffinately are an inspiration to MANY of us!!!
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thought you looked great before but definitely amazing now!Think about carrying a 16 lb 4 to 6 month old baby 24/7 and realize that is what you lost.It is a lot of weight actually :)
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    There is a difference! Great job!! I too have lost about 15ish pounds and I THINK I see a difference and thought about posting a picture but I'm waiting for at least my 20lb loss that way I can say I'm half way there!

Congrats on the lbs. Lost!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!
  • carmelmjordan
    Options
    16 ibs is brilliant, you look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference and you look great.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    Girl...16lbs is 16lbs...that half my almost four year old!

You look fabulous!
  • Skinnieminnie128
    Skinnieminnie128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! You look great...thanks for sharing your story with us:-)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    16lbs IS a big deal--u look great!
  • nicolie88
    Options
    That's great!!! Totally inspiring! How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?
  • emd0019
    Options
    Aww, thank you everyone. Your kind words mean so much more than my scale ever could. :flowerforyou:

nici88: I am 5'5.5". Gotta add that last half an inch on there lol.
    My goal weight is 140 so I only have a little bit more to go :smile:
  • apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My stats are about the same as yours and I definitely feel the difference even if it isn't a huge number. My pants actually fit and some even too loose now and all my tops look much better. My energy level is better also. I'm 60 so my 147 pounds isn't as 'taut' as your 147 pounds, but it still feels great :)
  • apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I just noticed that we are exactly the same height. 5'5.5"
  • emd0019
    Options
    My stats are about the same as yours and I definitely feel the difference even if it isn't a huge number. My pants actually fit and some even too loose now and all my tops look much better. My energy level is better also. I'm 60 so my 147 pounds isn't as 'taut' as your 147 pounds, but it still feels great :)
    That is crazy how most of our stats are the same :flowerforyou: and I'm sure you look awesome and taut too!
    I love the way I feel and it just makes living life than much more fun! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!