Scale Recommendation

Options
Hi, member about 6 weeks - first time poster. I'm needing a new scale, I have an old one from 30 years ago. I'm assuming digital is the way to go. Can anyone recommend a scale they're using that they feel is accurate, or that they just plain love?

thanks

Replies

• Sarah263
    Options
    I recommend a tanita scale. they can get a bit expencive, but the benefit is that it will not only weigh you, but can also do a body fat analysis. That way as you work out if the scale isn't tipping the way you want it to you can also see if perhaps your body fat% has gone down. There are other brands out there, but tanita's the one I have used for about 13 years and they have a great reputation
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I use the Weight Watchers scale. It measures weight down to the ounce and BMI. You can also program it for multiple people (I haven't gone that advanced yet tho'!). It's cool looking, too, so you don't mind looking at it in your bathroom (glass with chrome edges). I think it was $30 to $40. I would recommend it, I feel that it's very accurate and I like it a lot.

Lucy :)
  • damiencox
    damiencox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a set of Omron digital scales which are very accurate and I have had no problems with them. You get what you pay for when it comes to scales. I have had some cheaper digital scales which weren't very accurate.
  • e_morr
    e_morr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your recommendations. After some research, i went with a Tanita 351. We'll see how it goes when it gets here.