Going on Vacation

Options
I recently started MFP and am doing GREAT! I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks (Disney World) and I'm worried that I'll lose everything I've accomplished so far. I've looked through the menus at restaurants we plan to visit and see some healthier options but when my kids and husband order the deserts and have the sweet treats, burger, and snacks, I'm worried I will "give in". Any advice for my vacation and should I consider all the walking we'll be doing as "extra calories" earned?

Replies

• firewife351
    firewife351 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I recently started MFP and am doing GREAT! I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks (Disney World) and I'm worried that I'll lose everything I've accomplished so far. I've looked through the menus at restaurants we plan to visit and see some healthier options but when my kids and husband order the deserts and have the sweet treats, burger, and snacks, I'm worried I will "give in". Any advice for my vacation and should I consider all the walking we'll be doing as "extra calories" earned?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Try to make good choices but I would use the walking as exercise. After all you aren't just sitting on your butt!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When they have the sweet treats then you can treat yourself to one bite of theirs.
    The extra walking will certainly earn you extra calories, too.