SHOULD I!?!??!?!?

Options
Should I really eat ALL, of my calories? even if its later in the pm? and it causes my carbs to go over?

Replies

• FrancescaBrice
    FrancescaBrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to know too lol
  • espn21
    espn21 Posts: 15
    Options
    haha i know right???
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have never eaten mine, and Have lost. Id say if you are hungry eat, if not then don't.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think it's a good idea to eat most of them - but if it's too late in the day then I would eat some of them and plan better so you don't end up here again tomorrow.
    Being under or over for one day isnt going to be a problem, but going way below your calorie allowance every day isn't necessary and, depending on how far below, may not be healthy.
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    I wouldn't... Why force yourself to eat? If you are eating right, what's the worry. I have not-very-hungry days. I usually eat like a horse the day after. oops
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I eat when I'm hungry and stay within my calorie limit. So with that in mind, if I'm hungry at night I get a snack. If I have 500 calories left over from working out but I feel full and satisfied then I leave it for what it is and move on to tomorrow.

There's also plenty of low carb snacks that you can eat if you're hungry and going a little over one day won't cause a major setback.

Do what feels right for your body. :)
  • calderst
    calderst Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Time of day has little to do with it-- I work out late so I eat even later.
    Are you hungry? I would base it on what your body is telling you. If you're hungry, then you need to eat. If you aren't, then there's no reason to other than to make the numbers on the bottom of the screen add up.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    The idea is to eat your exercise calories. Just plan better. If you're going to burn 300 or 400 calories with a workout, plan for it instead of acting like your only option is to go "oh well, just gonna eat some carbs, I guess!"

I always eat all mine and I'm super content with my weight loss thus far.
  • bnigh001
    Options
    i don't eat all of mine, and what i do eat, i work at least half of it off... proven positive for me so far... lol i really just watch my grams of fat intake rather than cals or carbs.. recommended by my dietician :)
  • veneal
    veneal Posts: 4
    Options
    Late in the pm it is recommended that you eat a low fat protein snack not carbs. Carbs will initially allow you to sleep but soon crash and may wake you up due to hunger again.:yawn:
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    This is where a good 160 calorie, low sugar, low carb protein shake comes in handy. You can have something like and if you buy a total meal replacement, you can get some calories with low carbs. That's what I do. It also satisfies me for the rest of the night.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Personally I go for fat & protein right before bed. (***DISCLAIMER*** I follow a low carb plan.) The fat slows the absorption of the protein so I NEVER wake up hungry, either in the middle of the night or in the morning.

My favorite bedtime snack: Peanut Butter Cream http://stubbysticks.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/peanut-butter-cream/

Just had some. Nom.
  • kkova811
    kkova811 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Eat if youre hungry, dont force yourself. Just keeping a net above 1200 and youll be fine.