Frustrating Day

Options
I had one of those days that I don't feel like I ate too bad and at the end of the day I am way over my calories. I have been doing well in my weightless journey but I guess I fell of the wagon today. I'm frustrated with that I didn't watch what I was eating closer. I don't worry too much if I'm a few calories within my goal for the day because usually I have calories to spare on most days. Today they just got away from me and I am way, way beyond my goal. This is how I got in the shape I am in the first place and don't wish to repeat past mistakes.

Replies

• catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Some folks log in advance, plan for tomorrow right now and see how it goes.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    One day won't make or break your success! Tomorrow's a new day, best wishes :)
  • jerzus
    jerzus Posts: 8
    Options
    don't stress too much about it just work out a little longer tomorrow.
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Commit to do better tomorrow and let it be. I try to log a head of time as well.
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It is to be expected during your dieting goals. Don't be hard on yourself just put in the extra work and try to plan ahead. I've definitely been there!
  • ptrain987
    Options
    i feel the same way....although i'm not eating over my calories most of my calories i feel are wasted on junk or sweets...but don't give up and don't feel bad...when i feel like that i take my frustration out on a workout ;)
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I try not to be to hard on myself, today just caught me off guard. I'm already looking to tomorrow. I have some extra time to work out so it should all work at the end of the week.
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is a new day, working out a little harder always makes me feel a bit better when I have a bad day.
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Focus on what you have done - you have lost 74 pounds! What a wonderful motivator you are to me and others. So what, you messed up today but you admit it and plan to fix it. Good for you.