5'1" -30lbs! (pics)

Options
I just love looking at progress pictures and thought I would share mine! I haven't quite lost 30 pounds yet but I'm so close who cares? haha. I actually started my journey in July at 205lbs. The first picture is from February 2011, and I was only 190-195? I think I gained another 10-15lbs after that and an inch and a half on my waist.. yuck. The second picture is from this morning! I weighed in this week at 176.4. The first thing people started to notice was that I didn't look as "bloated". I agree! I also don't feel as bloated! lol! We have this room that is completely lined with windows at work and when I walk by, I always look at my reflection in the windows from the side lol. I must say it's getting better :) So without further ado...

007-1.jpg011.jpg

Replies

• melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    You're doing great!!!!

I love looking at the progress pictures too, it's like a mini obsession ;)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see the change everywhere!
  • ChaseAllison
    Options
    You're doing great!!!!

I love looking at the progress pictures too, it's like a mini obsession ;)

I agree with him!
  • hikerchick9
    Options
    great job! The dress on you now falls better. Definite improvement. Keep it up! I'm 5'0 and started at 174, my highest weight. I am now 151.5 this am. good luck to us. 120 is my goal too!
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've actually never been down to that weight- well in my adult life anyway, and it's like right in the middle of healthy BMI. I may change the closer I get to it. I'll just have to see, but definitely good luck to us!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    I'm always so afraid that my legs are not going to shrink down.. especially my knees! anyone else the same way?
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm always so afraid that my legs are not going to shrink down.. especially my knees! anyone else the same way?

I always worry that my arms are going to stay the same! They are the bit I hate the most (well them and the mummy pouch!)
  • Leyla135
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • krystlpierce
    Options
    Thanks everyone the comments really help! But I'm so mad at myself because just two years ago.. I looked like this..

meskinny.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!