Claim Jumpers?

Options
Tomorrow my husband and I are going to a birthday party at Claim Jumpers. I have searched high and low for the nutritional data but can not find anything!! Dailyplate has some info on the different items but not a whole entree...like, they give info for the pasta, but not the sauce on the pasta, or the the chicken part of an entree but not the sides. Even the salads they listed had a lot of calories. Any of you been to Claim Jumpers and not had all of your calories in one meal?

Replies

• Cerabell18
    Options
    Tomorrow my husband and I are going to a birthday party at Claim Jumpers. I have searched high and low for the nutritional data but can not find anything!! Dailyplate has some info on the different items but not a whole entree...like, they give info for the pasta, but not the sauce on the pasta, or the the chicken part of an entree but not the sides. Even the salads they listed had a lot of calories. Any of you been to Claim Jumpers and not had all of your calories in one meal?
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OMG I love Claim Jumpers! They don't have any out here, but when I lived in San Diego we went there often.

You might be able to find something on calorieking.com
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I've been there a handful of times and wasn't on MFP at that time, so didn't care what I ate.

I THINK they have a "lite" menu, but that could just be portion, not quality. I know most the foods are greasy, fried, huge portions, you know how it goes. I'm sure there are some items you can order the way you want, dressing on the side, and get away with lower calories. Good job on researching ahead of time! I do that a lot now.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    THAT RESTAURANT IS HORRIBLE!!! Their serving sizes are extremely ridiculous. Please eat carefully!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    They have frozen meals in the entree section at the grocery store. Maybe you could get an idea from there. Not sure if that really helps.
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    THAT RESTAURANT IS HORRIBLE!!! Their serving sizes are extremely ridiculous. Please eat carefully!

Well, it is great food, but yes, really large portions. My mother and I would go there and share a plate. When my (now ex) husband and I would go, we would order, but plan on taking at LEAST HALF home each for meals the next day.

But it is delicious food!!!