are you a slow or fast eater?????????

Options

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    fast. Except when I am with someone I dont know well, then I am slow cuz I get paranoid of eating lol =/

Most times people I know well accuse me of not eating because the food disappears so quickly he he
  • louisebear
    Options
    a blink of an eye and my dinner is GULPED!!!! :O)
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am a slow eater I can't help it I have always been that way. I hate eating fast, and everyone around me always finishes way before me, so it's really awkward when I go out to eat with people. But I guess it probably does help me savor my food more and eat less in the long run.
  • alanamullen
    Options
    I've always been a rather slow eater. In the past when I would think I was full, I would keep eating but these days I've started listening to my body more.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Im a fast eater because I have to answer the phone at work, and half of the time I end up having my mouth full whilst having to answer the phone on one ring!!

I also do it at home, because of habit, thinking our phone is going to ring.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I eat quite quckly but mainly as I am not keen on luke warm food !
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm usually the last person at the table to finish, so pretty slow. I think it's because I'm an only child and never had to compete either for the food or not to do the washing up!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've always been a very slow eater. My mom used to say that I'd never have a weight problem when I grow up because of how slowly I eat. :sad:
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... dunno. I've always been the slow eater in my family and my sister the fastest. Guess whose the thinnest? Not me but I sure am working on it :wink:

I like to be the last one eating. It would feel weird if I finished first. What would I do? Prolly eat more. Lol.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm a fast eater. I've always been this way too, even when I was little.
  • krissykross
    Options
    I eat a little too fast, but I'm trying to slow down.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    This post has just reminded me to eat more slowley Im really fast!!!
  • p2poorker
    Options
    I hate slow eaters. Slow eaters make me eat more. I eats burger and half the fries really fast and am done. Then I have to wait 15 more minutes for the other jerk to finish. In that last 15 minutes I get bored and eat the other half of my fries that I never intended to eat. Most of you slow eaters are fat and you are purposely eating slow to lose weight. If I gain weight it's because I am waiting on you slow fatties who are in turn making me fat. Scarf your food and move on. That's how you lose weight.
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Fast. I try to slow myself down, though. As long as I eat the right amount, I think it's ok, but I do think eating slowly is better.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Food is fuel. I need to get the proper fuel in me as efficiently as possible. I don't breathe in between bites. OMNOMNOMNOM! Lol
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I eat slow, I used to just shovel it all in my mouth but now I take time to actually enjoy it!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i eat fast at home and slow at restaurants,probably because at home im in front of a screen and at a restaurant im talking alot more.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty damn fast. When I was in major deficit, I ate EXTREMELY slow, to savor each bite :blushing:
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am unbeliveably slow. Like, when I'm 1/3 finished everyone else is ready to leave the table.
    When I'm finishing up the last food on my plate it's always cold. Always.

Unless it's ice cream... Then it's melted... But ice cream dosen't really count as a meal anyway.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't play. I crush food! It never stands a chance