Jodie Marsh reveals new look for a body-building comp....

Options
.....just OMG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2045097/Jodie-Marsh-bodybuilder-Star-shows-amazing-new-look-championships.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Achieved in just 50 days, according to the article. Holy moly.....

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Replies

• lolollama
    Options
    50 days :| WHAT? Did she train in her sleep!?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    It was not all in 50 days. I remember seeing an article on her around a year or 2 ago where she was talking about her new found love of bodybuilding. In either this article or a more recent one it also stated she met her trainer around that time as well. 50 days is probably the time she spend training for this specific competition.
    Either way I think she looks great, definately a transformation!!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow! :noway:

Fair play to her though I guess :smile:
  • Pancake86
    Options
    took her a month to lose most her body fat but shes been training for few years i think!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    thats hidious! its amazing that that can be achieved in such a short period of time but my god its ugly
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Omg, thats crazy not a fan of the look on men and women but whatever float ya boat. :smile:
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I don't know what is worse, the depth of her (hopefully for her sake) fake tan or her stuck on looking globe boobs.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    She's been body building for 3 years BUT recently shaped up in a short space of time for a competition.

She look hideous in the DM pic's but I saw some different pic's today and she looks slightly better? (or slightly less bronzed!)
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3855310/Jodie-Marsh-Boob-implants-get-in-the-way-of-my-fab-abs.html

It is not a look I'd go for personally as I think it defeminises her body!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    thats hidious! its amazing that that can be achieved in such a short period of time but my god its ugly

i totaly agree
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    She was always gross, and still is. Yuck!!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I like buff chicks, and I kind of understand the costume makeup, but I'll never understand the copper body paint (but not neck paint) that goes along with competitions. I had shoes that color and shine.

I also like how big rants and raves start about when you diss somebody who is too fat or too skinny, but slam all you want the too muscular girls.
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good luck to her. At least she is occupying herself with something other than flashing her fanny around celebrity haunts every Friday & Saturday night like she used to do.
  • Debs1971
    Options
    totally gross to me .. but if shes happy!
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    She was on This Morning Yesterday (you can youtube the interview). She says the dark body paint is needed because of the lighting on stage washes you out. She needed 5 layers of it because it is not allowed to show tattoos!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like buff chicks, and I kind of understand the costume makeup, but I'll never understand the copper body paint (but not neck paint). I had shoes that color and shine.

I also like how big rants and raves start about when you diss somebody who is too fat or too skinny, but slam all you want the too muscular girls.

The darker you are the more defined the muscle looks, hence the body paint used in competitions.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I like buff chicks, and I kind of understand the costume makeup, but I'll never understand the copper body paint (but not neck paint). I had shoes that color and shine.

The darker you are the more defined the muscle looks, hence the body paint used in competitions.

Well there ya be! I wonder if I might have a muscle show if I wasn't the same shade as my socks :p
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not liking the bronze look....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    she has done weight training for 3 years apparently, and basically had 8 weeks to lose a stone, training for 7 hours per day, and that was what was underneath!
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan of women who bodybuild.

It just looks plain ugly.

She does look better in the other link that was posted afterwards.

But still...the tan is just as gross as well

:sick: