Wedding Countdown Welcomes!

2»

Replies

• cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Hi! I'm also getting married next year--in September. I've been running, lifting, and cutting calories for about 6 weeks now and I lost about 5 pounds. Not bad. I'm hoping to lose 5 more by New Year's, and then maybe an additional 10 or so before the wedding.

I'm liking this site so far. We'll see how it helps!
  • Hi all :)

I have a fairly long wait before my wedding (early 2014, boo!) but I guess you can never start trying to get healthy too soon! I've just joined so I'm still trying to find my feet but this website seems amazing!
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Hello! I got engaged three days ago... I have no idea when I'm getting married, but I am! I've been on this site for a couple of months now. My overall goal is 150 or thereabouts, so I still have about 22lb to go. The wedding will be next October at the earliest, so I have a good amount of time to lose that weight - I am excited!!!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Getting married March 9, 2013...I'm thinking I can get to my dream weight by then, but we will hope for the best, down 21.5 so far!!! Welcome all the brides to be!!! I'm fairly new to this site too and seen this forum this morning :) Happy Monday!!!
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Hi Im getting married 3rd March 2012.

Im only three pounds off goal but Im thinking the hardest job of all will be maintaining.... especially over xmas :0(

I am from the uk and I bought my wedding dress back in April-back then I was a size 16 but my dress was an 18 (wedding dress sizes always one bigger than high street)

I went fo rmy first fitting last Thursday- I have lost over 3 stone since then and the dress absolutely swamped me !!! lol- the seamstress who works there nearly had a fit-she has go to to a lot of alterations-she told me not to lose much more because she couldnt handle the stress!!! lol

I am now in a uk size 12 but back in April I was at the top end of a size 16-pushing to a size 18 so I have dropped probably three sizes from then.....

Good luck to everyone on here xxxxxxxxxxxx

Emma x