I Need Pay-As-You-Go Cell Phone Help!

Options
lumberjacks94
lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
Anybody know of a pay-as-you-go cell phone with texting and email capabilities that is good for temporary use? I need one for work desperately tonight. Mine died. Let me know what kind to get! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Leyla135
    Options
    Hi lumberjacks, i have always been with virgin mobile. I pay $35 every month, 300 min. Includes unlimited texting. Hope thid hepls you.
  • 0namission
    Options
    It depends on how much ur willing to spend and how much you need to text...Str8 Talk has 45 minute plan that includes unlimited text and talk and web but u gott pay least 40 dollars for the phone. but umm if you have Att already..you can put the sim card from your other phone into the 10-20 dollar and it will use your original contract plan.
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    I have a TracFone, which you can pick up at a pharmacy or store like Walmart for about $20. It incudes about 20 minutes, which you can always add minutes to. I keep one in the car in case I forget to take my regular cell phone with me. You can text with it to, just not as easily as a smartphone since it doesn't have the fancy keyboard.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi lumberjacks, i have always been with virgin mobile. I pay $35 every month, 300 min. Includes unlimited texting. Hope thid hepls you.

^^THIS. I've been with Virgin since 2001. I always has the pre-paid pay-as-you-go plan and used it for nothing but talk and text. I just recently got a new phone with them and ended up getting a LG Rumor Touch, which I love. I've got the same plan as above: $35 per month for unlimited data and 300 anytime minutes. LOVE IT! And it's got a slot for a mini SD card which of course allows for additional memory.