Panera Strawberry Granola Parfait

Options
I went to Panera with a friend today, and saw this Strawberry Granola Parfait and thought it would be a healthy snack option. So I bought it at almost $4. When I got back to work to log it into my food diary I found out it is 310 calories and 41 g of carbs. I was very disappointed at how many calories this is. I like for my snacks to be around 100-200 cal. Just wanted to give anyone else a heads up in case you are at Panera and see this and think it won't be a lot of calories. It is!

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I went to Panera with a friend today, and saw this Strawberry Granola Parfait and thought it would be a healthy snack option. So I bought it at almost $4. When I got back to work to log it into my food diary I found out it is 310 calories and 41 g of carbs. I was very disappointed at how many calories this is. I like for my snacks to be around 100-200 cal. Just wanted to give anyone else a heads up in case you are at Panera and see this and think it won't be a lot of calories. It is!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Panera foods hide ALOT of calories. Be very careful when you eat there. Go for low fat options. Whenever possible.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Same problem with the Starbucks yogurt parfait. Be wary of anything you don't make yourself. :smile:
  • klove24
    klove24 Posts: 22
    Options
    Good information to know!

Sometimes, if I know I am going out to eat I try pulling up the food on the database to see what I can and can't eat.