Bumping for future ref! Thx guys!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump for my b!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I was also going to suggest Brazil Butt Lift....Here are 2 sites that you can check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XQ8shI3TW and http://tinyurl.com/BrazilBL

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cassie

bump, bump, bumpity bump! :smile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    dead lifts and squats. I did some dead lifts yesterday. Ouchy....

Oh, and lunges. I did lunges yesterday too. They could also have contributed to the sore behind.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch you can do on all fours.. will try to find a link to some later. One of them is go on all fours (hands and knees) and stick one leg straight out behind you. Then you can pulse it up and down. Do a bunch of reps.
    Another one - same starting position - pull your right knee in towards your chest, then extend it and lift it behind you. Don't jerk your back though, you don't want to injure your back.
    Another - same starting position - this time imagine a dog lifting its leg and peeing (no joke). Keeping your knee bent at 90 degrees, lift your right leg out towards the side.
    Another - Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet flat on the ground. Now lift your hips off the ground so that the only parts of your body still on the floor are your feet and your upper back/shoulders.

One the first three become too easy, use a pair of ankle weights. Walking uphill is also good.

Thx!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, leg presses with your feet high on the platform, glute kickbacks, glute bridges to name a few.

Thanks!
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lunges, squats, and leg presses!
  • fit4travels
    Options
    Bump - for later!