just started

Options
Hi! I just started on Monday. I saw a picture of myself from the back and profile that really opened my eyes. I NEED to lose 15 pounds or more soon! When I hit that goal I'll do more. I've been trying for a while now but didn't have a tool like this to use. I think it'll help tremendously.

My father has had two bypass surgeries by the age of 63 because of massive heart disease. It's been eye opening to me because of the hidden issues. I feel fine so didn't think there was a problem. My cholesterol is horrible and I'm heading the same direction as he went if I don't change the way I eat and my sedentary life. I'm looking forward to the support I see here.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • djeverson00
    Options
    Good luck and welcome, I am also new to this site I started on starterday night. It has been helping me with the amount of food I eat and what I eat. I been trying to lose a lot of weight for awhile and this site seems to be helping out a lot and the people are really nice also.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol and welcome :smile:

I am sure this site will be of great help and you will love being here.

You will get all the help, support and motivation that you will need, remember to log everything as this is a real eyeopener, and exercise plays a huge part. Look out for the challenges on here, they are great motivators.

Good luck in achieving your goal, we are all here to help you on your way
    :flowerforyou: