WATER & Crystal Light

Options
Ok...so I can't drink water in large amounts. For some reason it makes my stomach flip and out it comes. It is awful! And not pretty! Oh, and if I have an empty stomach, then I am nausous for HOURS.

So, I add crystal light to my water. Not 100% of the time. I drink plain water if I am eating a meal, but in between meals I add the crystal light.

I have a rather large water bottle that I use. It holds 33 oz of water and I put one packet (for the whole bottle) in. So, it is really daluted, since it says for 20 oz of water.

Should I count this as my water intake or not?

Replies

• callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok...so I can't drink water in large amounts. For some reason it makes my stomach flip and out it comes. It is awful! And not pretty! Oh, and if I have an empty stomach, then I am nausous for HOURS.

So, I add crystal light to my water. Not 100% of the time. I drink plain water if I am eating a meal, but in between meals I add the crystal light.

I have a rather large water bottle that I use. It holds 33 oz of water and I put one packet (for the whole bottle) in. So, it is really daluted, since it says for 20 oz of water.

Should I count this as my water intake or not?
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I do...but I also count the crystal light in my "snacks" section.
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do because sometimes thats the only way I can finish up my water intake for the day too.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    thats what I do, except I use the 'lipton iced tea mix to go' - zero calories...I think the crystal light has 10 calories per packet.
  • denyann
    denyann Posts: 15
    Options
    I do...but I also count the crystal light in my "snacks" section.

I never thought to do that. Good idea.

I usually add it to my water and still count it as water.
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the input. I count it towards my water, but I am so below my calories goal for the day (1650) that I don't bother counting it. I usually only drink 1 to 2 packets a day. Max of 10 calories.

I also drink the lipton green tea w/ mandarin orange. Oh man it is good!!!

Thanks again guys!