My ` I simply CANNOT BELIEVE IT ` rant !!!

Options
Hello :smile:
Hope everyone is doing well?
Well I am really really sorry for my short little out burst but *&^%$£"!*() sake!!! :explode:
I am basically living with a beautiful family and recently her mum passed away leaving behind a wealthy state. The lady who I live with ALWAYS does EVERYTHING for EVERYONE and I know it`s a awful thing to say but her mum treated her like crap... !! ALWAYS putting her last, letting her sisters bully her calling ME a B****d because I was born out of Marriage and all that rubbish and because of my epilepsy they are looking after me until I am properly on my feet which should be very soon * known them 8 years now :smile: !
ANYWAY - the ` written ` will came a few days ago which me and the Rose sat down and kinda thought it looked abit suspect :huh: and I turned round and said ` never believe what you receive until you get a proper one signed from the solicitors `
TODAY = FIREWORKS...!!! :mad:
Her sister came round... chucked the will * when Rose was going through her mums Jewlarry!! * Her sister took the best things * , stating this is the will, if anyone contests they will get nothing, No one is no longer aloud in the bungalow. When it will be sold you will Get your little bit * Less then * 26,000 * and this particular women will get like * 150,000!!! * :-O !!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY BLOODY EARS!!!
Poor Rose looked and said ` can I just have the photos and Mums glass cabinet... her sister looked and walked away!! :explode:
I ended up hugging Rose but I felt like saying something but I am not family...
I just feel as though poor Rose lost her Mum Sunday, her sister was not going to do ANYTHING Monday Tuesday etc and yet Monday Morning first thing she is round there shreading private paper work!! * Suspicious?? *
Now Rose has the dreaded cake :love: BUT I am on cockles!!! :happy: YIKES!!!
I AM BEING GOOD BUT STILL SUCH A SAD DAY :cry: Just feel like a good rant !! Sorry
X