Elliptical Trainer

Hey everyone,

So I got my Stamina 55-1610 InMotion E1000 Elliptical Trainer and I am using it as we speak. So far I love it!!! I was wondering if anyone else has used anything like this or a stepper. I am trying to figure out how I am going to enter it on MFP. I plan on doing it while I am sitting at my desk for 7+hours but I don't think I should put it in MFP for that long. It counts everything for me (Time/distance/calories/steps) but the time only goes to 99mins - according to the manual. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Replies

• BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Heart Rate Monitors are your best bet :)
  • I don't know the answer but that is a very cool idea. Cheap, portable, easy to store, and you can use it while working. Might have to get me one of those. For that price, I just hope it lasts.
  • chetzer
    chetzer Posts: 13
    I don't know the answer but that is a very cool idea. Cheap, portable, easy to store, and you can use it while working. Might have to get me one of those. For that price, I just hope it lasts.

Ya me too, if not the company will be hearing from me. I got mine from amazon, a little bit cheaper than what walmart had it for.
  • talk2tiff
    talk2tiff Posts: 42 Member
    Hi, My eliptical trainer has got a heartrate monitor where u have to put ur hands on metal pads & it works out calories burned - prob is after 2 mins my hands are sweaty & it doesn't pick it up properly! So i use this website to calculate how many cals - i really rate it: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc