Stay at home moms!

Options
I'm looking for other stay at home moms to friend on MFP! We can share recipes, support each other, give exercise tips and share advice since we're in the same situation!

Replies

• LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    I ony work PT and stay home the rest of the time! I am always looking for a SAHM to befriend!
  • amkelley
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a new stay at home mom and I have 3 little boys.
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom of a 3 years old boy
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom of 8 friend me if u want :~)
  • jscimeca123
    Options
    I'm a stay at home Mom to two little boys!
  • lovingmeinmyskin
    lovingmeinmyskin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, of 3 a teenager, preteen, and toddler.
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home-mom. Feel free to add me. :)
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom, my son just turn 2 two weeks ago! Feel free to add me, I'm still learning how to use this site : )
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I stay home with my 4 year old.

For now anyway! You can send me a friend request if you want. :D
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 2 girls.....6 and 10 months......need all the motivation and will give some!! Add me!
  • ljedmom
    ljedmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many of us! This is the best job ever, huh? I am a SAHM with four kiddos 6, 4, 2, and 4mo. I'm also very encouraging :) Friend me if you're looking for support!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM, I watch 4 children during the day, 2 mnths,18 mnths, 3,and 6 (1/2 day). My babies are 14.
    Add me if you want
  • tiggerzshorty
    Options
    Im also a SAHM. I have a 4 yr old daughter and a 1 yr old son. They keep me pretty busy. I'm, new to my weight lost journey.
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    I am also stay home mom to 4 kids. 13 1/2, 9, 8 and 21 months old. I would be glad to have some friends to support my journey.

Feel free to add me!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too! I have two girls - 6.5 and 3.5. My older one is in first grade so most of the time it's just me and the little one. She does go to preschool twice a week for 3 hours though.

Do any of you workout at home too? That's what I do. I have a smallish home gym upstairs(it's also the playroom). I have an elliptical, a weight bench, olympic barbell, ez curl bar, assorted weight plates, dumbbells from 3lb to 10lb plus a set of adjustable dumbbells.

Right now I am going through New Rules of Lifting for Women. I'm almost done with stage 1. It's been good so far but I know it's only going to get more challenging, which I am looking forward to.
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi, im also a stay home mommy ...
  • megcc
    megcc Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a 1 yr old baby girl. Feel free to friend me!
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm a SAHM of a 3 year old boy and 4 year old girl (12 months apart) -,- save me the phases are back to back!!! LOL.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jade. . I am a stay at home mom with my own business, going to school right now online, and have a 10 year old daughter. .

*Feel Free to add me if you would like*
  • ReneeClaireR
    ReneeClaireR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im also a stay at home mommy to 2 girls! (Ages 3 and 14 months) :)