NSC - Dream

Options
jemachharo
jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
i had a dream last night that i looked in the mirror and saw cheek bones and then looked at my thighs with clearly defined muscle. I felt strong. If I can see it, I can do this! Made we work a little harder at the gym this morning.

Replies

• Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    I would say that dream is definitely your subconscious agreeing with you that it can be done. That's a great motivating image.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I looked this up in my dream dictionary, and to dream of losing weight indicates an exciting new love affair, whilst to dream of displaying muscle indicates frustration in regard to social ambitions. Its probably all rubbish :)
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I looked this up in my dream dictionary, and to dream of losing weight indicates an exciting new love affair, whilst to dream of displaying muscle indicates frustration in regard to social ambitions. Its probably all rubbish :)

This cracked me up! I don't think my hubby would like the new exciting love affair (unless he can watch...lol). No frustration on the social side. I'll stick with my interpretation...lol.

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!