walking and leslie sandsone-what results did you get?

Options
For those who are walking not running, and doing it outside and or inside with Leslie Sandsone what are your results? I don't do any other workouts and started walking a few weeks ago and just started Leslie videos this week. How much do you do and how fast have you had results? Do or did you have a lot to lose or not? Just wanting to get an idea of what i can expect.

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Good question, I have been using her videos alternating with a treadmill workout. I like the video's using the weights and bands for the arms. Right now have not had much success but I've been slacking and quit smoking so the weight isn't coming off.
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for about a month and although I'm not eating crazy healthy (cutting out fast food...watching my calorie intake but I'll still indulge on a meal every so often... I HAVE lost 2.5 pounds and have lost a few inches around my legs, waist and arms. I like the fact that it's low impact but I get a good calorie burn. I like walking and the Walk Away The Pounds DVD's do give me a good total body cardio workout and I actually like Leslie and don't dread popping the DVD into my DVD player. lol :D