What are you looking forward to?

Options
When you finally feel like youre in shape and are fit? I have two, a tattoo and feeling confident on dates! =)

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear some of my favorite clothes and styles again.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    i want a tattoo, too!

i'm also looking forward to being able to wake up, walk into my closet, look around and know that none of my jeans will be too small to wear =]
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm looking forward to enjoying myself on the beach without a shirt on so I can show off my current and soon to be gotten tattoos.

I'm looking forward to maybe getting hit on once in a while.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I look forward to the opposite sex finding me attractive.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Getting off the bp meds and not worrying about breaking chairs. lol
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The reward tattoo I have planned :)

Being confident enough to run an entire marathon.

To be able to go shopping in any store I want and walk out NOT feeling defeated.

The main one? To be comfortable with my relationship with food.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being semi-retired in January. The weight I lose and the fitness I gain now is all about getting ready to enjoy the extra time I'll have. I'll go from a usual 40 hr. week to Mon. thru Thur. 5 hrs., so I'll have a three day weekend Every Week!
    Some of my new found time will be spent in a new extend gym routine, including adding the pool.
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    Some good ol fake boobies !!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Muscle shirts :) lol
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Not worrying about my belly sticking out..
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    tucking a shirt into my pants with out wearing the "cover up sweater" to hide it!!! and my lovely old clothes....
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Just feeling comfortable being me...not having people stare at me because I'm in denial and my clothes don't fit the way they should...I am getting closer and closer to being healthy...I am not as depressed...the crazy doctors actually know what they're talking about, lol
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Being able to feel completely confident, being able to wear a bathing suit next summer and totally rock it. I would say a tattoo, but I'll be getting another one regardless of my weight lol.
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wearing cute clothes and not worrying about looking plump in them.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    being able to go shopping in regular stores (already there) and wear the cute styles and feel confident in them
    being able to do things with my family, bike rides, hikes, camping, water parks without being out of breathe and in pain
    getting a body wrap and microdermabrasion ( my gift to myself when i reach my goal only 15 more lbs to go for 100lbs lost)
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    New tattoo
    Bikini next summer
    See my boyfriend, friends, and families reactions when they see me.
    Be able to run a mile with out having an asthma attack
    walk up a flight of stairs with out getting winded
    New clothes
    New shoes

One thing I have now that I have started loosing weight. I don't have to look forward to it because I already have it:

I love myself because I am making healthier decisions about what I put into my body. My body feels so much better. More alive, more energy, more healthy. It's one of the best feelings I have ever felt.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    feeling beautiful, young, sexy and vivacious again. I've become way more shy with all this extra weight too. wearing clothes that are cute, and reveal my good places, rather than covering most of me.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Being able to feel completely confident, being able to wear a bathing suit next summer and totally rock it. I would say a tattoo, but I'll be getting another one regardless of my weight lol.

Kudos to that. I can't wait to wear a bathingsuit again. 2012!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sitting in an airplane seat, not needing an extension belt (already there) AND being able to cross my legs (in coach).
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I've answered this a million times so I will give a new answer this time. Run around naked at a nudist colony!