Options
:smile: hi , i told myself that i did not want to be fat and my aunt she told me about this website and i knew i could not do this alone so that is why i joined i am going to lose 30 lb.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kay96
    kay96 Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: hi , i told myself that i did not want to be fat and my aunt she told me about this website and i knew i could not do this alone so that is why i joined i am going to lose 30 lb.:flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site ! :flowerforyou:
  • llhenley
    llhenley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome.:wink: I haven't lost any that I have kept off but I always come back to this site when I start to get serious. If I only could stick with it. :ohwell:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    welcome! You can do this! :wink:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi Kay96!

I have been a member for just over one year and when I first joined, I was able to lose 10lbs and managed to keep them off until Xma when I gained 4 back. I just got back into it and have lost those 4 lbs and now I am spyched to lose the other 20lbs I need to lose.

This is a great site that will keep you honest! The best thing is, you will learn about how much more calories are in food we didn't even twice about eating before. It seems that fruits, veggies, and whole grains, are the best to stay within my daily goals.

Stick with it and you will see results!!