help!!! late night cravings and what to eat at 3am at Eat N

Options
Hi my bf is always working late shifts like from 5pm-3am and we usually don't eat until late b/c of his late night shifts..I was wondering if theres anything I can eat that late..say at Eat N park thats healthy and won't cause me to gain..or even in general what to eat that late at night besides celery sticks..its very temptin bc im used to that schedule and it feels like b/c i eat so late i keep gaining now...is it true if u exercise after u eat even after 8pm ull be fine?

---eat N park only had the late night menu so its veryyy limited..--

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi my bf is always working late shifts like from 5pm-3am and we usually don't eat until late b/c of his late night shifts..I was wondering if theres anything I can eat that late..say at Eat N park thats healthy and won't cause me to gain..or even in general what to eat that late at night besides celery sticks..its very temptin bc im used to that schedule and it feels like b/c i eat so late i keep gaining now...is it true if u exercise after u eat even after 8pm ull be fine?

---eat N park only had the late night menu so its veryyy limited..--
  • nycgadgetgirl
    Options
    "Late night" is relative! Don't feel like you can't eat at night when you're on a late schedule!

I sleep 4am to 11:30am, so I am on a similar schedule. A fitness coach who helped me plan my diet and exercise (first time I've ever dieted - just started a few weeks ago), told me the trick is to not eat during the last three hours before you go to bed.
  • teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I don't know what an "eat n park" is but I would go in and ask them if they had a list of the nutrition for their products. I did that at McDonalds and they give me a paper with the breakdown of everything on their menu. It was great because I was able to see what my best choices were and now I know what to order if I am going to use fast foods. And I just work the carbs, fat, and calories into my menu. It might work there as well. I think the important thing is to find something there that works because if you try to not eat their food it may trigger you to either eat more or stop trying to diet because it doesn't fit your liftstyle. Teri