The dryer continues to shrink my clothes

Options
No matter how hard ai try, that darn washer and dryer continue to shrink all of my clothes. Four years ago I lost 45 pounds and was on my way to a new me but now, those same clothes that I had so much fun buyin are all too small! I've gained 25 of those pounds back and am scared of going back to the way I was; someone I didn't like very much.

When 2009 came around, I thought I could get back on track by making a "New Year's Resolution," which so far has only brought dissappointment and low self-estteem. I know I'm not alone and sure am glad I have "y Fitness Pal" friends to give me the support and boost I need to achieve healthy goals.

Replies

• Wastmanml
    Options
    No matter how hard ai try, that darn washer and dryer continue to shrink all of my clothes. Four years ago I lost 45 pounds and was on my way to a new me but now, those same clothes that I had so much fun buyin are all too small! I've gained 25 of those pounds back and am scared of going back to the way I was; someone I didn't like very much.

When 2009 came around, I thought I could get back on track by making a "New Year's Resolution," which so far has only brought dissappointment and low self-estteem. I know I'm not alone and sure am glad I have "y Fitness Pal" friends to give me the support and boost I need to achieve healthy goals.
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Remember, one day at a time and when that day is not perfect go to the next day more determined. You will receive all the support you need here. Good luck on your second go round!!!:flowerforyou:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    My weight has been crazy these past 3 years. I went from 250 to 220...then back up to 237...then back down to 220...then back up(way up) to 262(my current weight, last night, when I joined MFP) This week I decided to get back on track! I went to the gym(alot!) and joined this awesome website. I am soooo excited and ready to change my body and fitness level. Anyways, don't be discouraged...you(WE) can do this!!! =)