Turbo jam? or Slim in 6 workout, DDR, etc.

Options
Hi I have the following and wanted to know what you guys recommend the most..

Turbo jam,Slim in 6, carmen electra's striptease, walk away the pounds 1-3 miles or DDR, or on-demand workouts...or buying an elliptical machine...

I need to find something that will give me the most results in toning, and making me skinny..I need to focus on my buttocks, my thighs, and stomach..but mostly my stomach and thighs..their mainly very untoned..so what do u guys suggest...i have the turbo jam without the gloves..and i have 2 pound weights to use for it..for slim in 6 i have no resistance band..on-demand offers alot but what workouts by who do u recommend that focuses alot on losing stomach fat and thigh fat..please help i feel desperate but i need to look and feel good this summer...VERYY BADLY i cant even fit into my current jeans..thats very depressing :'(

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi I have the following and wanted to know what you guys recommend the most..

Turbo jam,Slim in 6, carmen electra's striptease, walk away the pounds 1-3 miles or DDR, or on-demand workouts...or buying an elliptical machine...

I need to find something that will give me the most results in toning, and making me skinny..I need to focus on my buttocks, my thighs, and stomach..but mostly my stomach and thighs..their mainly very untoned..so what do u guys suggest...i have the turbo jam without the gloves..and i have 2 pound weights to use for it..for slim in 6 i have no resistance band..on-demand offers alot but what workouts by who do u recommend that focuses alot on losing stomach fat and thigh fat..please help i feel desperate but i need to look and feel good this summer...VERYY BADLY i cant even fit into my current jeans..thats very depressing :'(
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    On demand has Tamilee Web the original abs and buns of steel lady. I previewed abs last nite and its 10 minutes of intense ab work.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I like the slim in 6 ab workout, dont like anything else about it!!
  • jalley31
    jalley31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Jam with the gloves the last two to three weeks and mixing it up with Tae Bo and I can see the results in my stomach and my legs big time! Make sure you are drinking lots of water too! I read somewhere that these workouts can burn up to 600 calories a workout! Good Luck!
  • sarnold10
    Options
    :happy: I've been doing Turbo Jam for about 2 years and it has played a big role in losing 80 pounds! I love it! It's fun, and you can vary the intensity depending on how hard you want to work that day. I would highly recommend Turbo Jam. If you give it your time and effort, it will give you results! I also do mine with weighted gloves which makes it much more intense and you do burn more calories that way. I also do some of the On Demand workouts to supplement it, but really only because I can't very well be doing Turbo Jam moves with my 4 year old running around me during the day. I've even tried many other workout plans in the last couple of years (Hip Hop Abs, Biggest Loser/Jillian Michaels, and others) and I keep coming back to this. I would give Turbo Jam an honest effort for a few weeks. I don't think you will be disappointed. :happy: