What are YOU going as?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be something super sexy since I'm down 40 lbs, but have decided to be a flapper....
    It has been quite sometime since I have really dressed up so it should be fun anyways :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My son will be the "black suit" spiderman. He can't wait. I wanted to pair something for myself with his when I take him trick or treating but that's hard. I was thinking Gwen Stacy? How to pull that off though...
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You know the old war photo of the american soldier grabbing the 1st nurse he saw and dip kissing her? Yep that. But reversed rolls. FI going as the nurse and i'm the soldier! =)
  • SerenaP82
    SerenaP82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Alice in wonderland, my son is going and the mad hatter and my daughter the rabbit :)
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    I have NO idea! :( My husband and I are going to our first costume party for adults only in 12 years and I've been stressing about it for weeks. But I do intend to continue to check back up on this board for ideas to steal. :smile:

Any and all suggestions are welcome as well. I'm not sure when I got so uncreative. ha.