40 Pounds and plugging away (pic)

Options
arogers98
arogers98 Posts: 38 Member
So I started my journey in Mar 2011. Never did I think it would take this long (7 months) to lose 40 pounds but it did. Want to lose 20 more by March 2012 and another 20 by June 2012 and I will consider myself done.

Replies

• TimeToLose50
    Options
    You go girl!! Keep up the good work!!
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I really appreciate hearing stories like yours to remember this is a slow process. It's always inspiring to see results like yours happening!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Sounds like a steady and healthy pace of weight loss, which should make it easier to maintain in the future. Good for you :) It's been 9 months and 28 pounds for me.. :)
  • sweetsounds1026
    sweetsounds1026 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!! That's a great job, whatever you are doing is working so far. Thanks for the inspiration your story brought.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Good job. Slow = permanent. It's taken me since mid April to lose 39 lbs so we are about the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!