See a picture of your height/weight!!

Options
Has anyone seen this site before? It's a "visual" height/weight chart, using photos of real people. I love it!

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

It has a lot of examples of people at a certain height and weight, so you can see what your goal weight looks like on a person of your height!

Obviously this varies based on body type and level of athleticism, but a lot of the height/weight combos have multiple pictures if you click. Just wanted to share with anyone who may not have seen this before! :bigsmile:

Replies

• doinit4tayzie
    Options
    but every body is different but still kinda neat i guess
  • spotlighthw
    spotlighthw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it is cool :)
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

I knew that was the case, but wow-- the girl at 4'11", 130 looks WAY better than I do at 4'11", 135. All that did was depress me & curse my fat belly lol
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I knew that was the case, but wow-- the girl at 4'11", 130 looks WAY better than I do at 4'11", 135. All that did was depress me & curse my fat belly lol

awwww but you know that everyone carries their weight differently... and the amount of muscle someone has is a big factor on how a person will look at a given weight.

I feel like I look much heavier than the girls at my weight because I am so flabby... there is not an ounce of athleticism in me, no matter how hard I try to like exercise! The only physical activity I like is dance, and I can't afford dance class at the moment... but someday, I'll get back into it, once my husband is no longer unemployed!! in the meantime, I will just curse out my Jillian Michael's DVD... haha :wink:
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    I wasnt trying to be negitive just stating that everyones body is different, <3
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Not 100% sure, but I don't look a thing like this...do i?

glenn.jpg
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Um, lovely pic Kiwiburger!
    its a fun link but the people in the photos aren't too glam, its still hard to tell if they are just in the picture by themselves.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    OMGGGG, what a picture!! hahahaha!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Thing is, I'm 5lbs heavier then that man. So essentially, he is fitter.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes - the picture of people at my weight do look better (and fitter) than I do.

However it is a good incentive for me to work on my level of fitness as well as the weight loss... unless I can work out how to grow another few inches!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Just bumping for later, can't see the site at work. Looking forward to seeing what others at my height and weight look like. It's always so hard to see yourself as other see you; maybe this will help put it in a better perspective.