water retention

Options
Last night I decided to do my measurement. (YUK) anyways, I was down 1/2``, but then decided to measure again this morning, and noticed that my waist was down 2` from last night. Im thinking its probably water retention at the end of the day. Anyone else have this problem, and what do I do
Dawn

Replies

• dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Last night I decided to do my measurement. (YUK) anyways, I was down 1/2``, but then decided to measure again this morning, and noticed that my waist was down 2` from last night. Im thinking its probably water retention at the end of the day. Anyone else have this problem, and what do I do
    Dawn
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I never weigh at night because I retain fluids at the end of the day. Good for you...2 inches is great.
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    there was just another post about water retention , look it up very imformative
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions, and I did look up that website and it made a lot of sense. As to the 2" loss, im not sure if that is true, because when I did my original measurments I think I did them in the evening. Oh well, forge ahead.
    Thanks