Any strange changes in your body as you lost weight? Funny s

Options
I had to share this- I think I may be getting a three pack----just kidding! last night I was getting ready for bed and in the bathroom w/o my shirt on I noticed when I sucked my stomach in- normally I see a roll- now I have 3. I know why would someone get excited about this? I think it is a sign that my abs are getting stronger and trying to show themselves. I laughed so hard and was super excited. Anyone else ever have something strange like this happen as their body changed?

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    weirdest thing that happened when I lost weight is my shoe size changed.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was leaning over with one leg up on my chair while I was tying my laces and usually my gut/frontal buttocks would spill over. I felt air and looked down and it had disappeared.
    I believe Mr. Gut took my breasts hostage however, because they have also disappeared:laugh:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options

LOL seriously? I honestly have always wondered about this.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight in my fingers, and I don't have fat fingers to begin with =/
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have spaces between my fingers and really bony wrists now....and I'm getting very vascular....not sure if i like that LOL
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, for me...I lose weight from the top down. My chest (what little I have) goes down and then my stomach and love handles then, if I make it this long, my hips and butt. Ugh. Why can't we pick where we want to lose it and pick where some of it can go? :o)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Me too i've gone down 1 size.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight in my fingers, and I don't have fat fingers to begin with =/

me too, but mine are pork sausages so thank god i'm losing them...my engagement ring is way bigger than it was when he proposed lol
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I used to say I had a keg for a stomach (big and round)...I noticed the other day as my stomach is getting smaller, my upper abs are starting to show...I commented to my daughter that instead of a full keg, I now have a pony keg with a two pack sitting on top.
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    I went to try on a strapless dress for a wedding and I noticed i suddenly have notches in my shoulders. I was like is this me?
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My shoes are loose, but the funniest thing is my earlobes are smaller! Who knew you stored fat in your earlobes?
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yep, I experienced the stomach thing for sure. Especially when I'm bending over doing dead lifts. Another thing I noticed when my back got much smaller/flatter was that I have a slight discoloration in the middle of my lower back that I never noticed because there was a fat roll there. LOL

Hmm what else? Oh! And I noticed that when I lie down on my back in bed and lift my legs in the air, there's a "dip" or inward curve in my inner thighs that was *never* there before. I assume it's because I'm losing inner thigh fat. Sa-weet!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    funny - but I would love it if my fingers would shrink- I have always hated how stubby and fat they are. I am told I inherited this- I don't know if this is true-but it would be a bonus for all of the hard work:)
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    my head is smaller. I know I would look thinner in my face but literally my glasses fall off my face all the time now. It is so annoying. I need a new pair of glasses.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Me 2 I've gone from a 12 to an 8 so far with 50 left to lose thankfully I have free resizing
    * edit to note talking about ring size my phone is stupid
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I never knew i had another muscle the other side of my quads! But now, i can see it clearly! :D