New Shirt Size

Options
Last night I needed to buy a new jacket for the upcoming fall weather. Being 6'4'' I always have to shop at the Big and Tall section and last night was no different. However, instead of a 3xlt I was able to fit into a 2xlt. I was a little hesitant in buying a size smaller than I normally wear because I have such a big fear of getting bigger again. I just do not trust myself not to start binge eating again. I however had to buy the 2xlt because the 3xlt just looks so big on me now. On one hand I am so happy to be down a size and I really want to celebrate it, but there is still a part of me that thinks I will fail if not now sometime. Until then though I just want to have a few moments of happiness. :)

Replies

• sadlazarus
    Options
    Triumph! Revel in it, you earned it. Now, keep going.
  • KriRod
    KriRod Posts: 15
    Options
    I see as I am getting the smaller size, because I am not going back to that bigger one.
  • me1howard
    me1howard Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is very, very exciting! I'm sure the 2X looks very nice on you! Keep up the good work, ok? Take one day at at a time...actually I take one meal at a time! It's not easy, but we can do this. We're here if you need us! God bless! Mary
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You need to remove the fear of failure from your mind! Focus in the success you achieved already and set further goals for yourself! Work towards those goals and never look back!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That's super news! You better wear it quick because soon, that will be to big for you!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    one of many victories to come in your future>>stick with it!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!